I hate them all. I don't really know how to not hate them. I go on dates with ugly ones, and fat ones and they STILL act like assholes and either dont ask me out again or just want to have sex, text, or talk on the phone all the time. What the serious Fuck!!! They are also MAJOR liers. What's up with that? I mean ok, so you've had sex with someone twice and you've kinda decided to be FWB and then they start lying to you. Come on. I don't care if you date someone else or tell me you've had sex with someone....we discussed all of this, it's no biggie, that's why it's called FWB. THEN to LIE and say, "Oh, yeah I'll call you tomorrow for sure if I work or not" after a really good and decent conversation where I listen to his problems and he listens to mine. I felt like we were really good friends, kinda. Good aquaintences anyways. I even told him he had really bad sleep apnea and helped him get referred to the sleep lab that I work at!!! Just TELL me if you've changed your mind about me and I would actually really like to know why so I don't make the same mistake again. Too crazy? Too fat? Talking to much? Too ugly? Act high maintenance? What?
It was YOUR fucking idea to come over the next day. Don't ask, "Is it ok for me to come over while your child is there?" Don't say, "We can do dinner tomorrow too." if you DONT FUCKING PLAN ON COMING OVER. Why even call me then? I didn't call your stupid ass, that's for damn sure.
This is just one very small example of why I hate hate hate men.
No comments:
Post a Comment